General Guide for Custom Mold Making:
1. Please tell us first what is the intended use of the mold, so we can choose the right material and process for you.
2. Please give us the details regarding the finished products. It would be great if you can provide us with a sample product or a detailed engineering drawing or even a conceptual model/drawing. DIMENSIONS are also VERY IMPORTANT to us.
3. Given the product detail, we can then give you a quote and lead time estimation.
4. After the initial payment installment is confirmed, our design department will run in full gear to ensure the final engineering drawings and tooling is made according to every detail of your needs. We will send photos of the drawings and molding tools for your confirmation.
5. Once it has been confirmed, leave the rest to us!
Regarding Design & Master Making Fee:
Design & Master Making Fee is not a SAMPLE FEE! We will not charge you extra money on those fees, it is used to cover our cost for the endless hours our design team spent in their workshop and material cost.